I’m thrilled and very grateful for being nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. I would like to thank Noel Hartem who blogs at https://noelliesplace.com, with views on life expressed in powerful poetry and prose. I’m relatively new to the blogging community and it’s fantastic that a fellow blogger thinks enough of my writing to nominate me.
The suggestions for nominees are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, include a link to their blog.
- Give a brief description of your blog site.
- Share 2 or more pieces of information for new bloggers
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Comment on each blog telling them you have nominated them with a link back to your award post.
My blog, rustysiren, is a mixture of my experiences from 21 years working as a paramedic in a big UK city and random views on life. My passion is mental health; that of the patients I meet and try to help and also the work-related mental health of my colleagues.
Advice for new bloggers
- Work on your writing to make your content readable, interesting and compelling.
- Blog about the things you are passionate about. Your passion and excitement will show through your writing.
- Enjoy your writing.
- Read and comment constructively on other blogs, enjoy the comments you get in return, it’s great fun!
- Dr Perry at Make It Ultra.
- Rough Bandit.
- Elsie LMC.
- Damn Girl Get Your Shit Together.
- Merbears World
- Combat Medic
- On the couch
- Brobeck at Homeless: Life on the Streets
- Emmanuel Rockan.